- Take all of the hair out of your broom. If need be, cut some out.
- Wash the broom in detergent and warm water.
- Rinse out, using cold water.
- Hang up in the sun to dry. Lean the broom head up. Drying it in the sun will kill off any left over bacteria.
- Now don't forget to put it away. See, that was not very hard at all was it? Do this once a month if you use your broom a lot. Otherwise, do it every 2 months.
Have any Tips?
Tell me how you clean your broom. comment below or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org