All Kids have bath toys, and we can't forget the beloved rubber duckies that is a very big bath must have. well as much as we love our bath toys they get very nasty and get mildew build up on them and in the, and this is not very good for are little ones.
So today we are going to talk about how to clean them and ways to help keep them cleaner.
How to clean rubber bath toys:
- squeeze out any water sitting inside the toy.
- Fill your sink with water, add 1 cup of vinegar.
- Suck water into each rubber toy and allow to soak in sink for 30 min.
- After 15 min give the toy a good shake.
- Empty water out of toy.
- Refill toy and let soak 15 min more.
- Shake and squeeze out all water.
- Scrub outside of toy with a brush.
- Allow to air dry.
Other Bath Toys:
Do everything the same as above but u will not fill the toy with the water, and when shaking the toy shake it in the water.
- Fill Rubber Toy Holes will silicone.
- Clean Bath Toys at least once a month.
- Rinse Toys after every bath in fresh Clean water.
Kids Bath Toys: Kids Light Up Bathtub Goldfish - Goldfish Bath Toy
Please Comment Below
How Do you Clean your Bath Toys?
Do you have any Tips?