I clean the bathroom sink Plug every 2 weeks, This spot gets very dirty and it's the thing that you see as you wash your face, brush your teeth and so on.
How to clean:
- Remove the drain cover (to remove, put finger in hole and lift out. some my twist out.)
- Give the drain a good clean with an old toothbrush, bicarb and vinegar (or bathroom cleaner)
- Using an old toothbrush give inside the drain a really good scrub removing all mold and build up.
- replace cover and clean around the top of the plug hole.
- If you have stubborn build up around the top area try removing it with a toothpick.
- Calcium dissolve from ENJO is also really good.
Please Comment Below!
How do you clean it?
Did this help You?
Have any Tips?