Many don't think about how dirty and nasty a computer can get. Think about it, we use our computers so often and for so much, and use them when we are sick, but when do we give it a really good clean?
So let go clean that nasty, dirty computer!
- Turn off computer
- Unplug at power point
- Using a hair dryer on cool, blow out dust from between the keyboard keys.
- Wipe over keyboard with disinfectant wipe
- Wipe over the mouse with disinfectant wipe
- Wipe down computer tower
- Wipe down all the cords
- Wipe over computer monitor, not the screen
- Clean the screen:
- Glass Screen- using a damp lint free cloth. Glass cleaner can be used but only if sprayed onto cloth not directly onto screen.
- LCD Screen- Press gently while cleaning- Using a damp lint free cloth to clean, Do Not Use Any Chemicals.
- Instead of a hairdryer, use a vacuum brush attachment to get dirt from keyboard.
- If unplugging electrical cords take note which cords go where.
For the TV Follow step #9
Please Comment Below!
How do you clean these items?
What tips do you have for cleaning them?
Did this Post help you in anyway?