Here are a few easy tips to keep your bathroom looking clean & Tidy.
kids Bath Time:
- While kids are playing in the bathtub give the toilet a quick clean, restock the spare toilet paper & put a new hand towel out.
- As soon as kids are done with there bath wipe & rinse the tub and rinse any bath toys that were used.
Your Shower Time:
- 5 min before your shower spry some cleaner on your shower walls. scrub walls as you take your shower.
- When you get into the shower take a brush with you and give it a good scrub.
- After dressing take a little time to put everything away and wipe down the counter top.
- After each shower squeegee your shower door.
- Use an old toothbrush to clean mold around the plug hole and buildup around sink fixtures.
- Line your trash can with a plastic bag. This will help it stay clean. (I use shopping bags for this)
- Once a week give you bathroom a really good top to bottom clean.
- To Prevent water spots clean with viva mirror wipes then use regular car wax over the screen and tiles. the water beads off. do this about 1-2 times a year.
- To discourage mildew growth, increase the amount of air circulation and light. Use the bathroom fan during your shower and keep running for at least 30 min after and open the window.
- Every month or two, give the pipes a good clean to keep them clear of grease, oil, and hair clogs. Pour 1/2 cup baking soda down the drain, followed by 1/2 cup white vinegar. The mixture will foam up. Let stand a few minutes to dissolve fatty acids, then pour boiling water down the drain to wash out any clogs.
- From time to time wash your shower curtain, place in wash on gentle and the hang on clothes line to dry in sun.
Please Comment Below!
Do you have any bathroom tips?