That's one thing I'm working on right now.
One thing that is a must in my home for the Super Bowl Menu is Wings, Yes Messy, Saucy, Yummy Wings.
I love this Recipe Because its so easy to do and they taste so good.
What You will Need:
- 12 Drumsticks and/ or wings (or you can use Boneless thighs but be prepared that people will need a fork if you use these) You can use Thawed or Frozen.
- 1 Large Bottle of your favorite BBQ Sauce (I used Half Sweet Baby Ray's Original & Half Sweet Baby Ray's Sweet & Spicy, Because my Hubby likes a little hot)
- Spray Crock Pot With Cooking Spray.
- Place Wings In Crock Pot.
- Pour 1 Cup BBQ Sauce on Top, Let Cook On High for 3-4 Hours. If using Frozen Cook for 4-6 Hours.
- Remove Chicken from Crock Pot and Place in Large Bowl or Serving Tray. If Desired, toss with with more BBQ sauce depending on how messy & Saucy you want them.
- After cooked if you leave them in Crock Pot Chicken will Fall off the Bone.
- You can use as much Sauce as you want.
I hope you enjoy this as much as My Family and I do.
Please Leave a Comment Below!
Do you Have a Super Bowl Favorite Food?
Have you Tried cooking Wings This way?
Any Tips or Ideas?
If you try this recipe feel free to Send us a email of what you think and any photos you may have at firstname.lastname@example.org