Lets Get are Dishwasher Nice and Clean. You may be saying to your self, "clean my dishwasher? it cleans it's self" but that simply is not true there can still be a build up of gunk and even a odor in your dishwasher. and to help prevent this from happening you need to clean it. But how do you clean a dishwasher?
Here is how:
- Empty your dishwasher.
- Using all purpose cleaner wipe down inside edges of the door, Spray inside the dishwasher along the base of the door.
- Using a paper towel & old toothbrush remove gunk.
- Remove any food caught in cutlery basket & in bottom of dishwasher.
- fill a dishwasher safe glass up with 1 1/2 cups vinegar
- place in right side up on the top rack of dishwasher
- run dishwasher on it's hottest cycle, with glass of vinegar in it.
- once cycle is finished wipe down the the inside with a rag.
- Sprinkle 1 cup of baking soda into the bottom of the dishwasher and then run again on hottest cycle (this step is optional)
- Clean the outside of your dishwasher. if stainless steal use polish.