I love doing this to my mattress it spells so good after and the lavender helps me relax!
This mix help with dust mites.
The Baking Soda Helps draw up any moisture & Deodorizes. The Lavender Gives it a soothing Scent That will help Relax You and give you a good Nights Rest.
You can use any Essential oil you want or none at all its up to you but I Highly Recommend Trying it with the Lavender.
Print This Recipe Click Here
What You will Need:
- 1 cup Baking Soda
- Jar with lid
- 8 drops Lavender Essential Oil, or any other kind you like. (optional)
- Kitchen strainer or sifter
- Vacuum with hose
If your not using essential oil's skip step 2!
What to Do:
- Remove all bedding, Including bed skirt. and wash it all.
- Place baking Soda and Essential Oil in jar Close Lid tight and Shake well.
- Using strainer or sifter Sprinkle Backing Soda Mix on Mattress.
- Let Sit for 1 Hour or Longer.
- Vacuum Mattress
- Place bedding back on bed
Please Comment below!
What do you think of this post?
What Essential oil did you try?
What essential Oil did you Like?
Have any Tips to Share?